生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)
1...
-Leonard: ah....
啊....
-Rajesh: Ah! Congratulations! You are the proud owner of a miniature time machine!
啊! 恭喜你! 你光荣地拥有了迷你时间机器!
-Howard: You lucky duck.
你真走狗屎运
-Sheldon: I wonder why no one else bid. This is a classic piece of sci-fi movie memorabilia. classic: 经典的 sci-fi: science-fiction 的缩写,科幻小说 memorabilia:纪念品
我很奇怪怎么没有别人竞标呢?这可是经典科幻电影中的杰作啊
-Leonard: Yeah, I know! I still can't afford it.
afford:买得起
我知道但是我还是买不起啊
-Howard: Why don't we share it? We'll each put in 200 bucks, and we'll take turns having it in our house.
buck: 钱(美元) take turns doing sth: 轮流干某事
我们去一起合买吧每个人出200块然后我们轮流放在各自家里玩
-Rajesh: A time-share time machine .I'm in. Sheldon?
分享时间的时间机器,我同意 Sheldon你呢?
-Sheldon: Need you ask? I still don't understand why no one else bid.
还用问吗? 我还是弄不懂为什么没人竞拍
-Sheldon: I understand why no one else bid.
我明白为什么没人竞拍了
-Rajesh: Did the listing actually say "miniature"?
拍卖单上面真的说了这是"迷你"的么?
-Leonard: just assumed. Who sells a full-size time machine for $800?
assume:认为 full-size:全尺寸的
我以为是呢?谁会想到实物大小的时间机器才卖800块
-Sheldon: In a Venn diagram, that would be an individual located within the intersection of the sets No longer want my time machine and "Need $800."
Venn diagram:韦恩图解(英国逻辑学家韦恩制定的逻辑图解)individual:个人,单个的 intersection:交集
某人肯定处于两块韦恩集合图的交集一张集合图写着"不再需要时间机器"另一张写着"急需800块"
-Howard: It's actually a tremendous bargain. Even with shipping, it works out to less than four dollars a pound.
tremendous:巨大的 bargain: 买卖,交易 work out:计算
实际上这东西买得很划算啊!算上运费平均一磅才不到4美元
-Rajesh: Cocktail shrimp are $12 .5.
番茄调味酱蘸虾(一种开胃菜) 都要12块5呢!
-Leonard: How are we going to get it upstairs?
我们怎么把这个搬上去?
-Howard: If we take the dish off, it might fit in the elevator.
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说教育文库生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(3)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: