生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)
was Just upset.
好吧好吧如果这是因为昨天的事Leonard 我对我说过的话深表歉意我只是有点不高兴 -Leonard: No, I need to hear it.
不你应该那么说的
-Penny: No, you didn't. Look, you are a great guy and it is the things you love that make you who you are.
不你不需要听我的你是一个很棒的男生这些你喜爱的收藏品的才构成了真正的你 -Howard: I guess that makes me "large breasts."
breast:胸脯
我猜我的收藏能让我成为"波霸"
-Leonard: Still, I think it's time for me to get rid of this stuff and, you know, move on with my life. 我觉得是时候丢掉这些玩具了生活总得向前看啊
-Penny: Really?
真的么?
-Leonard: Yeah.
是的
-Penny: Oh. Well, good for you. -
这对你有好处
-Leonard: Thanks. Hey, do you want to... I don't know, later...
谢谢嗨你想不想... 呃...等一会...
-Mike: Excuse me. Hey, Penny.
对不起,嗨 Penny
-Penny: Hi, Mike.
嗨 Mike
-Mike: You ready to go?
准备好走了么?
-Penny:Oh, yeah. I Just have to change.
是啊我换下衣服就行了
-Mike: I'll give you a hand.
give sb a hand: 帮某人
我帮你换吧
-Penny: Oh, stop it! Bye, guys.
别闹了再见伙计们
-Leonard: My turn on the time machine!
轮到我玩时间机器了
-Sheldon: It worked. It really worked. They said I was mad, but it worked! Oh, no! Not Morlocks! Not flesh-eating Morlocks! Help! Ah!
flesh-eating: 食人的
时间机器起作用了它真的起作用了他们说我是疯子可它真的起作用了!不! 不要是莫洛克人啊不要是吃人肉的莫洛克人啊救命啊!啊...
-Leonard: Sheldon, are you okay?
Sheldon 你还好吧?
-Sheldon: We have to get rid of the time machine.
我们必须丢掉这台时间机器!
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说教育文库生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(15)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: