生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)
-Leonard: This is not about money.
和钱无关
-Howard: We brought food! Lox and bagels, the breakfast of time-travelers.
Bagel: 百吉饼
我们带吃的回来了!三文鱼片和百极饼时间旅行家的必备早餐
-Leonard: Terrific. Does anyone want to buy my share of the time machine?
terrific: 好极了 share: 股份
很好有人想要买我那份时间机器股份么
-Howard: Why?
为什么啊?
-Leonard: I don't want it anymore.
我不想要了
-Rajesh: Why?
为什么啊?
-Leonard: Just... personal reasons.
只是...个人原因
-Sheldon: My Spidey sense tells me this has something to do with Penny.
have something to do with:与…有关
我的"蜘蛛侠第六感"告诉我这事和Penny有关系
-Leonard: Look, do you want to buy me out or not?
buy out:买下全部的股份
瞧你想不想买啊
-Rajesh: I'll give you a hundred dollars, which will make me half-owner and we'll put it on my balcony.
我出100块那我就有一半股份了我要把它放到我的阳台上
-Howard: Screw his balcony. I'll give you $120 and we'll put it in my garage.
screw:扭紧,压榨 garage: 车库
去他的阳台我出120块 放我的车库里
-Leonard: I paid $2 00 for my share.
我可是花了200块买的
-Rajesh: Dude, everybody knows a time machine loses half its value the minute you drive it off the lot.
dude: 伙计 drive off:把车开走
哥们谁都知道的时间机器一使用就掉价一半
-Sheldon: I'll go for $200. That time machine stays right where it is.
我给你200块时间机器就放这不许动
-Rajesh: $3 00 and I'll throw in my original 1979 Mattel Millennium Falcon with real light speed sound effects.
sound effect:声效
我出300块我还附赠我的1979 原版千年猎鹰玩具那可是有仿真光速音效的
-Leonard: No. No more toys or action figures or props or replicas or costumes or robots or Darth Vader voice changers. I'm getting rid of all of it.
replica: 复制品 get rid of: 摆脱,除去
我不要别再提玩具动作明星,道具仿制品或者游戏服装机器人黑武士变声器什么的我要把它
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说教育文库生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(12)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: