生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)
们都扔了
-Howard: You can't do that. Look what you've created here. It's like nerdvana.
你不可能那么做看看你在这里创造的一切你这是科幻的极乐世界
-Rajesh: More importantly, you have a Darth Vader voice changer?
changer:转换器
更重要的是你有黑武士变声器?!
-Leonard: Not for long.
很快就不会有了
-Rajesh: Oh, I call dibs on the Golden Age Flash.
dibs:权利 call dibs on:索要
我要你的"黄金时代"的漫画书
-Howard: Hang on. I need that to complete my Society of America collection.
hang on: 等下 justice:正义
等等我要那个这样我的"美国社会的正义"收藏就完整了
-Rajesh: Too bad. I called dibs.
不好意思我先申明的权利
-Howard: You can't just call dibs.
你不能这么做
-Rajesh: I can And I did. Look up "Dibs" in Wikipedia.
我能而且我这么做了去维基百科查"权利"的意思
-Sheldon: Dibs doesn't apply in a bidding war.
apply in:应用,适用于 bidding: 投标
权利在竞标战里面无效
-Leonard: It's not a bidding war. I'm selling it all to Larry down at the comic book store. 这不是竞标战要把它卖给楼下漫画店的Larry
-Rajesh: Why Larry? Did Larry call dibs?
为什么是Larry? Larry 先申明的权利?
-Howard: Will you forget dibs?!
你能别再提权利么?!
-Leonard: He offered me a fair price for the whole collection.
他给我的收藏品出价很合理
-Sheldon: What's the number? I'll match it.
match: 匹配
多少钱? 我出一样的
-Rajesh: I'll match it plus a thousand rupees.
rupee:卢比
我出一样的价格再加1000卢比
-Sheldon:What's the exchange rate?
exchange rate: 汇率
汇率是多少?
-Rajesh: None of your business. Take it or leave it?
跟你什么关系? 卖不卖?
-Howard: Mom? My bar mitzvah bonds. How much do I got? Thanks. I can go $2600 and two trees in Israel.
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说教育文库生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(13)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: