高级口译教程经典背诵版之礼仪演讲
在过去的几年里,从来没有任何一个地方象浦东一样对我们商业界产生如此 之大的吸引力。
10.It is with this awareness that we have come here to seek better ways of promoting our economic and financial cooperation.
基于这个考虑,我们来到这里寻求更好的途径来促进我们经济和金融的合
作。
11.One of the objectives of my mission is to sign our Investment Protection Agreement.
我此行的任务目的之一是签署我们的投资保护协议。
12.I am also seeking possibilities of establishing, through partnership with our Chinese colleagues, consultancy services for transnational corporations in Shanghai.
同时,我也希望同我们中国同行携手建立在以上海的跨国公司为对象的咨询 服务机构,所以我此行的另一目的就是想了解 一下这一计划的可行性。
13.Last but not the least, I would like to extend in person our official invitation
to the mayor of Shanghai.
最后,我此行的又一项重要的任务是向上海市长面呈访问我市的正式邀请。
14.We would like His Honor to visit the city of San Francisco at his earliest convenience, so as to give us an opportunity to return the warm reception and
hospitality we enjoy here.
我希望市长阁下在其方便的时候访问旧金山市,以便使我们有机会回报在这 里受到的热情款待。
15.I greatly cherish the close relationship between our two cities.
我非常珍惜我们两个城市之间的密切关系。
16.I also greatly value the position we enjoy as one of your most important trading partners.
我也非常重视作为你们最重要的贸易伙伴之一所享有的地位。
17.In spite of the worldwide economic recession in recent years, there has been
a steady growth in our economic cooperation and trade volume.
尽管近几年来全球经济萧条,我们之间的经济合作和贸易额仍然在稳步增
长。
18.It is our sincere wish that we continue to work closely together to enhance
our friendly relationship and to ensure a sustained growth in our economic, financial and trade cooperation.
我们真诚地希望我们继续密切合作来促进我们的友好关系和保证我们经济、 金融和贸易合作的持续增长。
17.On the occasion of this reception, I wish Mr. Major and all our Chinese friends present here tonight good health! Thank you!
请允许我借此机会,祝愿市长先生和出席今晚招待会的的中国朋友们身体健
康。谢谢。
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说教育文库高级口译教程经典背诵版之礼仪演讲(转自普特(4)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: