1023--Yeah, don't think I didn't notice that little item the first time we met.是啊,我们第一次见
面我就注意到。
1024--Look. Let me ask you a question. Are you afraid of me?看。让我问你一个问题。你怕我吗?
1025--Do you think I might go nuts?你想我可能会抓狂吗?
1026--You think I might go savage? You think I might try to eat you?然后我就会变野蛮?你觉得
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
31 / 41
我会试着去攻击你?
1027--Huh!呵呵!
1028--I knew it, huh.我就知道,呵呵。
1029--Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh?我才以为找到一个可以相信
我的人,哈?
1030--Probably best if you don't have a predator as a partner.找一个不是掠食者的搭档或许对
你会好一点。
1031--No, Nick. Nick!不,妮可。妮可!
1032--Officer Hopps, were you just threatened by that predator?哈波斯警官,那掠食者刚威胁
你吗?
1033--No, he's my friend.不,他是我的朋友。
1034--We can't even trust our own friends?我们甚至不能相信自己的朋友?
1035--That is not what I said. Please.那不是我的意思,拜托。
1036--- Are we safe? - Have any other foxes gone savage?- 我们是安全的吗? - 有其他狐狸会
发狂吗?
1037--More bad news in this city gripped by fear. A caribou is in critical condition.在这个城市有
许多的坏消息笼罩的恐惧。一只麋鹿。
1038--The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear.于早晨遭一只抓狂的北极熊攻击。
1039--This, the 27th such attack, comes just one week after ZPD Officer,对此,这是第 27 起案件,
自从一周前动物乌托邦警方警官,
1040--Judy Hopps connected the violence to traditionally predatory animals.朱迪哈波斯承认掠
食者的天性。
1041--Meanwhile, a peace rally organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest.与此同时,
由流行天后志羚所带领的和平示威。
1042--- Go back to the forest, predator! - I am from the savannah.- 回到了森林,捕食! - 我是
来自大草原。
1043--Zootopia is a unique place.动物乌托邦是一个独特的地方。
1044--It's a crazy, beautiful, diverse city. Where we celebrate our differences.这是一个疯狂的,
美丽的,多元化的城市。在这里我们无视我们的差异。
1045--This is not the Zootopia I know.这不是我所知道的动物乌托邦。
1046--The Zootopia I know is better than this.我所认识的动物邦比这还棒。
1047--We don't just blindly assign blame.我们不能一味的怪罪。
1048--We don't know why these attacks keep happening.我们不知道为什么这些攻击持续发生。
1049--But it's irresponsible to label all predators as savages.把所有猎食者都贴上标签是很不负
责的行为。
1050--It's not my Emmitt.这不是我的埃米特。
1051--We cannot let fear divide us.我们不能让恐惧把我们分开。
1052--Please give me back the Zootopia I love.请把我认识的动物邦带回来。
1053--Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us.来吧,哈波斯。新市长要见我们。
1054--The mayor? Why?市长?为什么?
1055--It would seem you've arrived.你到了就会知道了。
1056--Clawhauser? What are you doing?洪金豹?你在做什么?
1057--Uh. They thought it would be better if a predator 呃。他们认为这将是更好如果一个掠食
者
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
32 / 41
1058--such as myself wasn't the first face that you see 像我这样的不是你看到的第一面
1059--when you walk into the ZPD.当你走进动物乌托邦警方。
1060--What?什么?
1061--They're gonna move me to records. It's downstairs.他们要把我调去收发室。这是楼下。
1062--It's by the boiler.在锅炉旁边。
1063--Hopps1 哈波斯
1064--Integrity Honesty Bravery 正直诚实勇敢
1065--Emm. I don't understand.恩。我听不懂。
1066--Our city is 90% prey, Judy,我们的城市是 90%的猎物,朱迪,
1067--and right now they're just really scared.而现在他们只是真是吓坏了。
1068--You're a hero to them. They trust you.你是一个英雄给他们。他们信任你。
1069--And so that's why Chief Bogo and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD.所以这就是为
什么蛮牛局长,我希望你成为动物乌托邦警方的公众形象。
1070--I'm... not... I'm not a hero.我......不是......我不是英雄。
1071--I came here to make the world a better place. But...我来这里是为了让世界变得更美好。
但...
1072--... I think I broke it....我想我把它弄坏了。
1073--Don't give yourself so much credit, Hopps.不要给自己那么多的责任,哈波斯。
1074--The world has always been broken, that's why we need good cops.这个世界本来总是被打
破的,这就是为什么我们需要优秀的警察。
1075--Like you.就像你一样。
1076--With all due respect, sir, a good cop is supposed to serve and protect.恕我直言,先生,一
个好警察应该是服务和保护。
1077--Help the city. Not tear it apart.帮助城市。而不是毁了它。
1078--- I don't deserve this badge. - Hopps.- 我不值得这个徽章。 - 哈波斯。
1079--Judy, you've worked so hard to get here.朱迪,你好不容易努力到这了。
1080--It's what you've wanted since you were a kid.这是你自从小女孩时的梦想。
1081--You can't quit.你不能退出。
1082--Thank you for the opportunity.谢谢你的机会。
1083--A dozen carrots. Have a nice day.一打胡萝卜。祝你今天愉快。
1084--Come on.来吧。
1085--Hey there, Jude. Jude the Dude.嘿,朱迪。朱迪。
1086--Remember that one? How we doing?还记得那一个?你还好吗?
1087--- I'm fine. - You are not fine, your ears are droopy.- 我很好。 - 你不是很好,你的耳朵垂
下来了。
1088--Why did I think I could make a difference?为什么我会认为我可以改变一切?
1089--- Because you're a trier, that's why. - You've always been a trier.- 因为你总是尝试,这就是
原因。 - 你总是努力尝试。
1090--Oh, I tried.哦,我尝试过了。
1091--And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators.而这让生活变得更糟糕了
这么多这么多无辜的掠食者。
1092--Oh, not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time.哦,不是所有的人,虽然。
说曹操,曹操就到。准时。
1093--Is that Gideon Grey?那是基甸恩葛瑞?
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
33 / 41
1094--Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now.是的,可以肯定的是。我们现在和他一起工作。
1095--He's our partner. And we never would have considered it,他是我们的合作伙伴。我们永远
不会考虑它,
1096--- had you not opened our minds. - That's right.- 你有没有开放我们的思想。 - 那就对了。
1097--I mean, kid's turned into one of the top pastry chefs in the tri-burrows.我的意思是,孩子
的变成了很棒的三洞穴的糕点厨师之一。
1098--That's... That's really cool, you guys.这是......这真的很酷,你们这些家伙。
1099--Gideon Grey. I'll be darned.吉迪恩葛瑞。我该死。
1100--Hey, Judy. I'd just like to say I'm sorry for the way I behaved in my youth.嘿,朱迪。我只想
说,我对我在青年的行为方式抱歉。
1101--I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself 我小时候没什么自信,
1102--in the form of unchecked rage and agression.只能靠欺负别人的行为来发泄。
1103--I was a major jerk.我是一个大混蛋。
1104--Well, I know a thing or two about being a jerk.嗯,我知道一两件事关于是一个混蛋。
1105--Anyhow, I brought you all these pies.无论如何,我给你带来了所有这些馅饼。
1106--Hey, kids! Don't you run through that midnicampum holicithias.嘿,孩子!难道你不通过
的 midnicampum holicithias。
1107--Whoa, whoa, whoa.哇,哇,哇。
1108--Well, now. There's a four-dollar word, Mr. H.现在好了。有一个四美元的字,H 先生
1109--My family always just call them Night Howlers.我家人都叫他夜嚎者。
1110--I'm sorry. What did you say?对不起。你说什么?
1111--Oh. Kid's talking about those flowers, Judy.哦。孩子们在谈论那些花儿,朱迪。
1112--I use them to keep the bugs off the produce, but I don't like the little ones going near them
我用它们来保持虫子掉的农产品,但我不喜欢这个小家伙们去靠近它们
1113--on acoount of what happened to your uncle Terry.自从你特里叔叔发生了那样的事。
1114--Yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids and went completely nuts.没错,特里叔叔
小时候吃了一株结果完全发疯了。
1115--He bit the dickens out of your mother.他还咬了你妈一大口。
1116--A bunny can go savage.兔子可以变野蛮。
1117--Savage? Well, that's a strong word. But it did hurt like the devil.野蛮?这词起来有点强烈,
不过那时确实痛到不行。但它确实像魔鬼。
1118--Well, sure it did. There's a sizable divot in your arm. I'd call that savage.当然算野蛮,你手
上可有个大大的伤痕呢,我会叫他野蛮。
1119--Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're flowers.夜嚎者不是狼,是花。
1120--The flowers are making the predators go savage.花会让掠食者发狂。
1121--That's it! That's what I've been missing!就是这个,我就是忽略了这个!
1122--Oh, keys! Keys! Keys! Keys! Hurry, come on!哦,钥匙!钥匙!钥匙!钥匙!快点,加油!
1123--Oh. Thank you! I love you, bye!哦。谢谢!我爱你,再见!
1124--- You catch any of that, Bon? - Not one bit.-你有搞懂吗? - 完全没有。
1125--That makes me feel a little bit better,那让我感觉好一点了,
1126--I thought she was talking in tongues or something.我以为她是用方言什么的说话。
1127--Who is it?是谁呀?
1128--I need to find Nick. Please.我需要找到妮可。请。
1129--Nick?妮可?
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
34 / 41
1130--Nick?妮可?
1131--Oh, Nick.哦,妮可。
1132--Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're toxic flowers.夜嚎者不是狼,它们是有毒的花。
1133--I think someone is targetting predators on purpose and making them go savage.我觉得有
人把它用在掠食者身上让他们发狂。
1134--Wow. Isn't that interesting?哇。是不是很有趣?
1135--Wait, please don't.. I know you'll never forgive me.等等,请不要..我知道你永远不会原谅
我。
1136--And I don't blame you.而且我不怪你。
1137--I wouldn't forgive me either.我也无法原谅自己。
1138--It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and small-minded.我是无知的,和不负责任的,和心
胸狭窄。
1139--But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.掠食者不应该因为我的错而被折
磨。
1140--I have to fix this.我必须解决这个问题。
1141--But I can't do it without you.但我不能没有你的帮忙。
1142--And... And after we're done...然后...然后我们就大功告成了之后...
1143--you can hate me. And...你可以恨我。并且...
1144--And that'll be fine.而这会没事的。
1145--Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you.因为我是一个可怕的朋友而且我伤害了你。
1146--And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along.而且你可以离开因为你是
对的。一直。
1147--I really am just a dumb bunny.我真的只是一个愚蠢的兔子。
1148--I really am just a dumb bunny.我真的只是一个愚蠢的兔子。
1149--I really am just a dumb bunny.我真的只是一个愚蠢的兔子。
1150--Don't worry, Carrots, I'll let you erase it. In 48 hours.别担心,萝卜头,我会帮你的,48 小
时内。
1151--All right, get in here.好吧,过来吧。
1152--Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You're so emotional.好了。哦,你们兔子,总是这么情绪化。
1153--There we go, deep breath.这样就对了,深呼吸。
1154--Are you-Are you just trying to steal the pen?你是不是要偷我的笔?
1155--Is that what this is?这是什么?
1156--- You are standing on my tail, though. Oh, oh! - I'm sorry.- 你踩到我的尾巴了,虽然。奥,
奥! - 对不起。
1157--HOPPS FAMILY FARM 哈波斯家庭农场
1158--I thought you guys only grew carrots. Mmph.我以为你们只种胡萝卜。么。
1159--- What's your plan? - We are gonna follow the Night Howlers.- 你的计划是什么? - 我们
要跟踪夜嚎者。
1160--Okay, how?好吧,怎么做呢?
1161--- Know this guy? - Uh-huh. I told you, I know everybody.- 知道这个人吗? - 嗯。我告诉
过你,我认识所有人。
1162--Ha-ha. Well, hello! Step right up.呵呵。您好!靠过来看啊。
1163--Anything you need, I got it.有你要的一切,我知道了。
1164--All your favorite movies.所有您喜爱的电影。
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
35 / 41
1165--I've got movies that haven't even been released yet.我甚至还有还没上映的电影。
1166--Hey, 15% off. 20!嘿,15 折优惠。 20!
1167--Make me an offer. Come on!让我的报价。来吧!
1168--Well, well, look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg.好了好了,看这是谁,盗版杜克。
1169--What's it to you, Wilde?怎么了,尾耳朵?
1170--Shouldn't you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something?你不应该融化冰棒之类的吗?
1171--Hey, if it isn't flopsy the copsie.嘿,这不是软趴趴的警察吗。
1172--We both know those weren't only onions I caught you stealing.我们都知道你偷的不是发
霉的洋葱。
1173--What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton?你打算把那些夜嚎者怎么
样,威斯登?
1174--It's Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain't talking, rabbit.是威斯登,杜克威斯登。我就
是不说话,兔子。
1175--And there ain't nothing you can do to make me.不管你做什么我都不会说的。
1176--Ice him.冻住他。
1177--Ahhh! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ah!唉唉!嗬!嗬!嗬!啊!
1178--You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She's a cop!你肮脏的老鼠,你为什么要帮她?她
是一名警察!
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(7)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: