164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *
*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *
165--* I'll keep on making them every day *
*但我每天都不会放弃 *
166--* Those new mistakes *
*即便犯下错误 *
167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *
171--* Try everything*
* 尝试一切 *
172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。
173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.
然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。
174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!
每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!
175--Thank you.
谢谢。
176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.
- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是吗,我们很吵。
177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.
别指望我们会道歉。
178--Greasy walls.
油腻腻的墙壁。
179--Rickety bed.
摇晃晃的席梦思。
180--Crazy neighbors.
疯狂的邻居。
181--I love it!
我爱死了!
182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!
拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!
183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?
- 不好意思! - 嗯?
184--Down here!
下面这边!
185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。
- 欧... 我的 ...天啊!
186--They really did hire a bunny.
他们真的雇了一只兔子。
187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.
矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。
188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",
哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,
189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...
但其他的人呢,有一点...
190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。
191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。
192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.
- 哦。 - 其实还好。
193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...
哦。事实上你的...有一个...
194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.
- 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。
195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!
196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...
197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!
- 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!
198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.
哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。
199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?
200--Attention!
注意!
201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.
好吧。好吧。大家坐下。
202--I've got three items on the docket.
我的文件上有三个重点。
203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。
204--Francine. Happy birthday.
弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。
205--Oh.哦。
206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,
207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.
但我不会,因为......我不在乎。
208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
最后,我们有 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。
209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。
210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。
211--This is priority number one. Assignments.
这是第一要务。分派工作。
212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.
警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。
213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。
214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.
警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。
215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。
216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。
217--Parking duty. Dismissed.
开交通罚单。解散。
218--Parking duty?
交通罚单?
219--Chief? Chief Bogo?
局长?蛮牛局长?
220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。
221--- So? - So I can handle one.
- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。
222--You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。
223--Didn't forget. Just don't care.
我没忘记,我只是不在乎。
224--Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.
局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。
225--Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。
226--A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.
一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。
227--I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。
228--FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停
229--(EXPIRED)(已过期)
230--(EXPIRED)(已过期)
231--Ah!啊!
232--Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!
蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!
233--201.201。
234--Hey, watch where you're going, fox!
嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!
235--Huh!呵呵!
236--Hmm.嗯。
237--Where'd he go?
他哪儿去了?
238--Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,
听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,
239--but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!
而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!
240--I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...
我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......
241--I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.
我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。
242--You want the red, or the blue, pal?
你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?
243--Oh. I'm such a...
哦。我真是个......
244--- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?
- 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。 - 什么?
245--There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?
你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?
246--No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,
不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,
247--this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.
这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。
248--He wants to be one when he grows up.
当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。
249--Isn't that adorable?
是不是很萌?
250--Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?
我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?
251--Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says
你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着
252--We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.
我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。
253--You're holding up the line.
你把队伍卡住了。
254--Hello. Excuse me.
好。打扰一下。
255--Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.
嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。
256--Actually, I'm an officer.
其实,我是一位警官。
257--Just have a quick question.
我很快的问你一个问题就好。
258--Are your customers aware they're getting
你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋
259--snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?
里面有鼻涕吗?
260--What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
261--Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,
好。我不想制造任何麻烦,
262--but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.
但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反 3 级卫生法的。
263--Which is kind of a big deal.
那是有一点严重的问题。
264--Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks
当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后
265--and... I don't know... finish selling this...
而且......我不知道......卖这个给...
266--nice dad and his son a... What was it?
漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?
267--A Jumbo-Pop. Please.
一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。
268--A Jumbo-Pop.
巨型冰棒。
269--- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.
- $ 15 - 非常感谢。谢谢。
270--Oh no, are you kidding me...
哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?
271--I don't have my wallet!
我没带我的钱包!
272--I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.
如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。
273--That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.
这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。
274--Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.
这一定是你最糟糕的生日。
275--Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。
276--Keep the change.
不用找了。
277--Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?
警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?
278--Oh, no. My treat.
不用了。我请客。
279--It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.这
只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。
280--I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。
281--Oh. Well, that is high praise.
哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。
282--It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.
我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。
283--- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?
- 警官? - 哈波斯。先生..?
284--Wilde. Nick Wilde.
尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。
285--And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?
你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?
286--You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.
你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。
287--Anyone can be anything.
任何人都可以达成梦想。
288--Ahh. I tell him that all the time.
啊。我总是这么跟他说。
289--All right, here you go. Two paws.
好吧,来给你,握爪。
290--Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!
是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!
291--All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.
好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。
292--Toot-toot.嘟嘟。
293--- Bye, now! - Goodbye!- 再见! - 再见!
294--Oh. Hey, little toot-toot...哦。嘿,小嘟嘟...
295--"ORGANIC"
$2“有机” $ 2
296--PAWPSICLE "ORGANIC "
*$2 冰棒 “有机” * $ 2
297--LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行
298--Get your Pawpsicles.
来买你的冰棒喔。
299--Oh!哦!
300--- Lumber delivery. - What's with the color?
- 建材运送。 - 这颜色是什么?
301--The color? Uh... it's redwood.
颜色?呃......这是红木。
302--39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy.39,40,
你去那里。上班途中的尿布,大家伙。
303--Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy?
嘿。没有给爹地的吻别了?
304--You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!
你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!
305--Ciao.卧槽。
306--Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.
好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。
307--You liar!
你这个骗子!
308--It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.
这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。
309--Hey!嘿!
310--All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.
好吧,油滑的尼克。你被捕了。
311--Really? For what?
真的?为什么?
312--Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?
哎呀,我不知道。没有食品贩卖许可证?
313--Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?
货物运输未经许可?
314--- False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.
- 商品叙述不实。 - 许可证。营业执照。
315--And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.
我没有做虚假广告。保重。
316--You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!
你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!
317--That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.
那就对了。红木。省略了中间几个字。
318--Wood that is red.
红色的木头。
319--You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born.
你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。
320--You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.
你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。
321--My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...
我的错。我猜你来自......
322--from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?
一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?
323--Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.
哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。
324--Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.
好的。跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。
325--Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides
天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦
326--"Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia...
“嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦...
327--Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!"
掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!“
328--Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.
才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。
329--And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid.
而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。
330--And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams.
可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。
331--And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor
不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子
332--living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home
生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择
333--with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become...只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为...
334--You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer?
你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?
335--That sound about right?
听起来还蛮对的吧?
336--Oh!哦!
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(2)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: