882--- Who are these guys? - Eh. Timberwolves.- 谁是这些人? - 嗯。大灰狼。
883--Look at these dum-dums.看看这些笨蛋。
884--Huh!呵呵!
885--Bet you a nickel one of them's gonna howl.我打赌其中一个就是要嚎叫了。
886--And there it is.它就在那里。
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
27 / 41
887--I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it's...?我的意思是,用狼和嚎叫是,它是......?
888--Howlings! Night Howlers!嚎叫!夜嚎者!
889--That's what Manchas was afraid of, wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers!这就是蒙特斯
害怕,狼!狼是夜嚎者!
890--- If they took Manchas.. - I bet they took Otterton too.- 如果他们抓了蒙特斯.. - 我敢打
赌,他们一定也抓了奥特顿。
891--All we gotta do is find out where they went.我们要做的就是找出他们去哪了。
892--Wait, where'd they go?等等,他们去哪了?
893--You know, if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal,你知道,如
果你想要逃避摄影机,因为我是做了一些非法的,
894--which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B.顺带一提我从来没做过,我会
使用 6B 号维修通道。
895--Which would put them out... right there.他们就会从......这边。
896--Well, look at you, junior detective.好吧,看你的了,少年侦探。
897--You know, I think you'd actually make a pretty good cop.你知道,我想你或许会是个好警
察。
898--Eh. How dare you.呃。还用你说。
899--Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass.合欢巷。榕地下通道。
900--South canyon.南峡谷。
901--Mm-hm. They're heading out of town.嗯。他们正在出城。
902--Where does that road go?那条路通向哪里?
903--[ CLIFFSIDE ][悬崖边]
904--Gary, quit it! You're gonna start a howl!加里,戒烟吧!你会开始嚎叫的!
905--I didn't start it.又不是我开始的。
906--Come on.走吧。
907--You are a clever bunny.你这只聪明的兔子。
908--It looks like this was a hospital.看来这是一间医院。
909--You know, after you, you're the cop.你知道,还是你来开好了,毕竟你是警察。
910--Okay, all clear.好了,没问题。
911--Ha. All this equipment is brand new.哈。这些设备都很新。
912--Carrots.罗卜头。
913--Claw marks.爪痕。
914--Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of...没错,巨大的,巨大的爪痕。什么样的...
915--Mr. Manchas.蒙特斯先生。
916--It's him! We found our otter.就是他!我们找到水獭了。
917--Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps.奥特顿先生,我是朱迪哈波斯警官。
918--Your wife sent me to find you.你的妻子请我来找你。
919--We're gonna get you out of here now.我们要带你离开这里了。
920--Or not.或着不要。
921--Guess he's in no rush to get home to the missus.看来他不急着回家找太太。
922--11, 12, 13, 14.11,12,13,14。
923--Not including Manchas, it's... it's fourteen.不包括蒙特斯,这是......这是 14 只。
924--Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files.蛮牛局长说过有 14 只失踪的动物。
925--They're all here...他们都在这里...
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
28 / 41
926--All the missing mammals are right here. Huh!所有失踪的哺乳动物就在这里。呵呵!
927--Enough!足够!
928--I don't want excuses, doctor, I want answers.我不想要找借口,医生,我想答案。
929--Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can.狮心王市长,请。我们正在尽我
们所能。
930--Really?真的?
931--Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here who've gone off the rails crazy,因为我有超过一
打的动物都发狂了,
932--And you can't tell me why.而你不能告诉我他们怎么了。
933--Now I'd call that awfully far from doing everything!现在,我会打电话说非常糟的所做的一
切!
934--Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.主席先生,也许是时候想一下他们的天性了。
935--What? What do you mean "biology"?什么?什么叫做“天性”?
936--The only animals going savage are predators.那些发狂的动物都是掠食动物。
937--We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward.我们不能继续瞒下去。我们必须公
布。
938--Hm, great idea. Tell the public.嗯,好主意。告诉公众。
939--And how do you think they're gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?!你想大家会怎么
看待他们的正好是只狮子的市长?
940--- I'll be ruined! - Well, what does Chief Bogo say?- 我会毁了! - 那么,蛮牛局长怎么说?
941--Chief Bogo doesn't know. And we are going to keep it that way.蛮牛警长不知情,而你必须
继续保密。
942--Oh, no!噢,不好了!
943--- Someone's here. - Sir, you need to go. Now.- 有人在这里。 - 先生,你该走了。现在。
944--Security, sweep the area.警卫,搜寻这个区块。
945--Great, we're dead.太好了,我们死定了。
946--We're dead. That's it. I'm dead. You're dead. Everybody's dead.我们死定了。而已。我死定
了,你死定了,我们都死定了。
947--- Can you swim? - What?- 你会游泳吗? - 什么?
948--Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?我会游泳吗?是的,我会游泳。为什么?
949--Aaahhhh!啊哈哈哈!
950--Carrots! Hopps! Judy!萝卜头! 哈波斯!朱迪!
951--We gotta tell Bogo!我们得告诉蛮牛!
952--Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo.哇,你还真是个性感的舞者,蛮牛局长。
953--- Chief Bogo! - Not now.- 蛮牛局长! - 不是现在。
954--- Wait, is that Gazelle? - No!- 等一下,等一下那是志羚姐姐吗? - 不!
955--I'm Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer.我是志羚姐姐,你是一个炎热的舞者。
956--You have the app too? Ooohhh... Chief!你也有那个App? 哦哈哈哈 ...局长!
957--Clawhauser! Can't you see I'm working on the missing mammal cases?洪金豹!你没看见我
正在处理丢失的哺乳动物的案子?
958--Oh! Yes, of course. About that, sir.哦!当然是。关于,先生。
959--Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them.哈波斯警官刚刚打电话,她发现所有的人。
960--Wow, I'm impressed.哇,我印象深刻。
961--Mayor Lionheart, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you...狮心王市长,你有权保
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
29 / 41
持沉默的权利。任何你...
962--You don't understand, I was trying to protect the city!你不明白,我只是想保护的城市!
963--You were just trying to protect your job.你只是想保护你的工作。
964--No, listen. We still don't know why this is happening.不,听着。我们仍然不知道为什么会
这样。
965--It could destroy Zootopia.它可能会破坏动物乌托邦。
966--You have the right to remain silent.你有权保持沉默的权利。
967--Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.你说什么都可以,你所
说的都会为呈堂证供。
968--Ladies and gentlemammals,女士们,先生们,
969--14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found...14 只失踪的动物都被找到了...
970--by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment.由我们的新兵,等一下将会发表。
971--- I'm so nervous. - Okay, press conference 101.- 我好紧张。 - 好吧,新闻发布会 101。
972--You wanna look smart, answer their question with your own question 你想看起来聪明,你
要用他们的问题来回答另一个问题
973--and then answer that question.再回答这个问题。
974--Like this: "Excuse me, Officer Hopps. What can you tell us about the case?"这样的:“对不
起,哈波斯警官你能介绍一下情况?”
975--"Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?"“嗯, 这是一个很难的案子吗?是
的,是的,它是。你懂了吗?”
976--You should be up there with me.你应该和我一起在那里。
977--We did this together.我们一起破案的。
978--Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not.好吧,我是一个警察吗?不,不,我不是。
979--Funny you should say that.真奇怪你会这么说。
980--Because, well, I've been thinking. It would be nice to have a partner.因为,我一直在思考。
这将是不错的合作伙伴。
981--Here. In case you need something to write with.给你。如果你需要写东西。
982--Officer Hopps. It's time.哈波斯警官。该你上场了。
983--So now, I'll turn things over to the officer who cracked the case.所以,现在,现在我将把麦
克风交给破此案的人。
984--Officer Judy Hopps.警官朱迪哈波斯。
985--Yes?是?
986--What can you tell us about the animals that went savage?你能说说动物怎么抓狂了物?
987--Well, the animals in question... Emm.那么,动物的问题... 恩。
988--Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are.他们都是不同的物种?是。对,他们是。
989--Okay, so what is the connection?好了,有什么联系呢?
990--Oh. All we know is that they are all members of the predator family.哦。我们所知道的是,
他们都是捕食者家族的成员。
991--So predators are the only ones going savage?所以掠食者是唯一会抓狂的动物?
992--That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes.这是确.. 是的,这是准确的,是的。
993--- Why? Why is this happening? - We still don't know.- 为什么?这究竟是为什么? - 我们
仍然不知道。
994--But, emm. It may have something to do with biology.但是,恩。这可能是与我们的天性有
关。
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
30 / 41
995--What do you mean, biology?你是什么意思,天性?
996--A biological component. You know, something in their DNA.天性的部分。要知道,在他们
的 DNA 里。
997--In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please?在他们的 DNA,你可以详细说说吗?
998--Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago是。我的意思是数千年前
999--Eh, predators survived through their... agressive hunting instincts.嗯,掠食者靠着他们猎捕
的天性存活下来。
1000--For whatever reason, they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways.不知什
么原因,他们似乎狂化回到了那时候,野蛮方式。
1001--Officer Hopps, could it happen again?哈波斯警官,这是有可能再发生的?
1002--It is possible. So, we must be vigilant.有可能的。所以,我们一定要提高警惕。
1003--And we at the ZPD are prepered and are here to protect you.而我们动物邦警察局准备好
保护各位的安全。
1004--- Will more mammals go savage? - What is being done to protect us?- 将更多的哺乳动物
变野蛮? - 采取什么措施来保护我们呢?
1005--Have you considered a mandatory quarantine on predators?你有没有考虑对掠食者进行
强制隔离?
1006--Okay, thank you, Officer Hopps.好的,谢谢,哈波斯警官。
1007--That's all the time that we have. No more questions.这就是我们所有的了。没有更多的问
题。
1008--- Was I okay? - Oh, you did fine.- 我还可以吗? - 噢,你做得很好。
1009--That went so fast, I didn't get a chance to 哇,这好快,我都还没机会谈到,
1010--mention you or say anything about how we...你和我们怎么...
1011--Oh, I think you said plenty.噢,我想你说的够多了。
1012--What do you mean?你什么意思?
1013--"Clearly there's a biological component?"“很明显的跟天性有关?”
1014--"These predators may be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways?"“这些掠食者可
能会回到以前,野蛮的样子?”
1015--Are you serious?你是认真的吗?
1016--I just stated the facts of the case.我只说说了案件的事实。
1017--I mean, it's not like a bunny could go savage.我的意思是,兔子又不会抓狂。
1018--Right, but a fox could? Huh?好,但是狐狸就会?咦?
1019--- Nick, stop it, you're not like them. - Oh, there's a 'them' now?- 妮可,够了,你又不像他
们。 - 哦,现在又有个“他们”?
1020--You know what I mean, you're not that kind of predator.你知道我的意思,你不是那种掠
食者。
1021--The kind that needs to be muzzled?那种需要带防咬罩的?
1022--The kind that makes you think you need to carry around fox repellant?让你觉得你需要随
身携带防狐喷雾的那种?
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(6)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: