449--Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter
违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太
450--you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case.
你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。
451--I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!
我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!
452--Assistant Mayor Bellwether!
羊咩咩市长助理!
453--The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.
我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。
454--Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!
狮明德市长会很开心的!
455--No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.
不不,先别告诉市长。
456--And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.
太晚了,已经传出去了。
457--All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands.
好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。
458--Us little guys really need to stick together, right?
我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?
459--- Like glue. - Good one.-
像胶水一样。 - 好的。
460--Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?
如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?
461--You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye-bye!
你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!
462--Thank you, ma'am!
谢谢你,夫人!
463--I will give you 48 hours.
我会给你 48 小时。
464--Yes!是!
465--That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But.. You strike out, you resign.
有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.. 如果你失败了,你就被开除了。
466--Okay. Deal.好,说定。
467--Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.
好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。
468--Here you go. One missing otter.
给你,一只失踪的水獭。
469--- That's it? - Yikes!
- 就这样? - 是阿!
470--That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none.
这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。
471--Witnesses, none. And you're not in the computer system yet, so...
目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...
472--Resources, none! Ha ha!
资源,没有!哈哈!
473--Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one.
呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。
474--Okay. Last known sighting.
好的。最后一次目击。
475--Can I just borrow? Thank you.
我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。
476--- Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon!
- 冰棒? - 凶器!
477--- "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah! Cause that...
- “来买你的冰棒”... - 是啊!因为...
478--What does that mean?
这意味着什么?
479--It means I have a lead.
这意味着我有领先优势。
480--- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot.
- 嗨!你好!又是我! - 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。
481--Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,呼......
没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,
482--and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.
而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。
483--What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone?
怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?
484--It wasn't me.
那不是我。
485--Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.
嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。
486--This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.
这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。
487--Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.
哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。
488--365 days a year, since I was 12.
一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。
489--- And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture.
- 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。
490--You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?
你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?
491--- Do you know him? - I know everybody.
- 你认识他吗? - 我认识所有人。
492--And I also know that somewhere
而且我也知道,某处
493--there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box?
有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?
494--Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.
好吧,看来要来硬的。
495--- Did you just boot my stroller? - Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.
- 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车? - 妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。
496--Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?
哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?
497--Felony tax evasion.
重罪偷税漏税。
498--Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12...
是啊.. 200 块钱一天,一年 365天,你从 12 岁开始 ......
499--that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think.
这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是 1,460,000。
500--I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying.
我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。
501--Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero!
总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!
502--Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.
不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。
503--- 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours.-
5 年的监禁。 - 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。
504--200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve.
每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,一年 365天,自从我十二岁开始。
505--Actually it's your word against yours.
其实是你自己的话对上你自己。
506--And if you want this pen you're going to help me
然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我
507--find this poor missing otter,
找到这只可怜的水獭,
508--or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria.
否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。
509--It's called a hustle, sweet heart.
这叫说话的艺术,甜心。
510--She hustled you. Ehahaha...
她整死你了。 额哈哈哈 ...
511--She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick.
她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。
512--You're gonna need one of these.
你会需要这一个小徽章的。
513--Have fun working with the fuzz!
跟条子开心的工作啊!
514--Start talking.
开始说吧。
515--I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went.
我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。
516--Great, let's go!
太好了,我们走吧!
517--It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.
这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。
518--- Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss.
- 不要说我可爱,给我上车。 -好的。你是老大。
519--Hi. I'm...你好。我...
520--Hello? Hello? Hello?你好?你好?你好?
521--Hello! My name is...你好!我的名字是...
522--You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there.
你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。
523--Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.
因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。
524--Uh, no.哦,不。
525--I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing mammal...
我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物...
526--Emmitt Otterton. Right here. He may have frequented this establishment?
埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?
527--Yeah, old Emmitt!是啊,老埃米特!
528--Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.
我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。
529--But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back.
但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。
530--Oh, thank you so much, I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such...
呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的...
531--- Oh! You are naked.. - Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club!
- 天啊!你是裸体的。 - 哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!
532--Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be naked.
是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。
533--Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool.
欢迎来到乐趣池。
534--Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits.
好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。
535--Yes, there is.就在这里。
536--Boy, that's the spirit.
好家伙,就是这种精神。
537--Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird?是的,
一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?
538--Clothes on animals! Here we go!
穿衣服的动物!我们到了!
539--As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything.
如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。
540--Hey, Nangi. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。
541--- Who? - Eh.- 谁? - 嗯。
542--Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.
埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。
543--I have no memory of this beaver.
我不记得这只海狸。
544--He's an otter, actually.
他是水獭,其实。
545--He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember?
他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?
546--No.没有。
547--Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest,
是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,
548--and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot.
和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。
549--- Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? - No.
- 真的很紧。记得没,南吉? - 不记得
550--Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.
是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。
551--Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi?
需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?
552--No.没有。
553--Eh. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number?
呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧?
554--- Did you? - Oh, for sure. It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.-
你是否? - 哦,那当然。是 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。
555--0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.0-3。
哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。
556--Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.
我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。
557--Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. And seeing as any moron can run a plate,
嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,
558--I will take that pen and bid you adieu.
我就拿那只笔走人。
559--The plate. I can't run a plate.
车牌,我不能使用系统查询。
560--Oomf. I'm not in the system yet.Oomf。
我不是在系统中还没有。
561--- Give me the pen, please. - What was it you said?
- 笔给我,谢谢。 - 你刚刚说什么?
562--Any moron can run a plate?
任何傻瓜都可以查车牌?
563--Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task.
天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。
564--Rabbit, I did what you asked.
兔子,我已经给你你要的了。
565--You can't keep me on the hook forever.
你不直一辈子这样。
566--Not forever. Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case.
不是一辈子。好吧,还剩 36 小时破案。
567--So can you run the plate or not?
所以你是能不能查到车牌?
568--Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.
事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。
569--Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.
闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。
570--I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts.
太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。
571--Wait. They're all sloths?
等等,他们都是树獭?
572--You said this was going to be quick!
你说这会很快的!
573--What, are you saying just because he's a sloth
什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭
574--he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.
就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。
575--Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! Buddy, it's nice to see you.
闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。
576--Nice to... see you... too.我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。
577--Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend.嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。
578--Ah...Darlin, I've forgotten your name.啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。
579--Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你
好吗?
580--I am...我是...
581--doing... just..做...只是..
582--- Fine? - as well.. as.. I can.. be...- 好? - 以及.. 因为.. 我可以.. 是...
583--- What... - Hang in there.- 什么... - 坚持住。
584--- can I... do... - Well, I was hoping you could run a plate...- 我... 可以... 做的... - 好吧,我
希望你能帮我查个车牌...
585--- for you... - Well, I was hoping you could...- 为你... - 嗯,我希望你能...
586--...today?...今天?
587--Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.好吧,我希望你
能帮我查个车牌,我们真的非常急。
588--- Sure... What's the... plate... - 2-9-T...- 当然... 有什么... 板... - 2-9-T...
589--- Number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.- 数字? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。
590--- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3.- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3。
591--- T... - H-D-0-3.- T... - H-D-0-3。
592--- H... - D-0-3.- H... - D-0-3。
593--- D... - Mm-hm. 0-3.- D... - 么-嗯。0-3。
594--- 0... - 3!- 0... - 3!
595--- Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No!- 嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗? - 不!
596--- Sure. - Mmm!- 当然。 - 么嗯!
597--What do you call a three-humped camel?你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?
598--I don't know. What do you call...我不.....知道叫什么...
599--- Three-humped camel. - a three-humped... camel?- 三双峰驼。 - 一只三个驼峰的骆
驼...?
600--Pregnant. Ha ha ha ha...怀孕的。哈 哈 哈 哈......
601--Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! Can we please just focus on the task?呵呵。是的,很搞
笑,很搞笑!我们能不能只专注于任务?
602--- Hey... - Wait, wait!- 嘿... - 等等,等等!
603--- Priscilla! - Oh, no!- 波希拉! - 不好了!
604--- Yes... Flash? - What... do..- 是的...闪光? - 什么事....
605--- No... - you call...- 不... - 你打电话......
606--A three-humped camel?一只三个驼峰的骆驼?
607--- Pregnant! Okay! We got it! Please just... - - three... humped...- 怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!
拜托... - - 三... 驼峰...
608--- Here... you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you!- 在这里... 你... - 是的!是啊!快点,
谢谢!
609--- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go.- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。 - ...走。
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
19 / 41
610--It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service.它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。
611--A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown!就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿
车在极地区!
612--It's in Tundratown!在极地区!
613--Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.搞定了,朋友。我爱你,我欠你一个人情。
614--Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... It's night?!快点我们必须赶在尖峰时间... 已经天
黑了?
615--Closed. Great.锁住的。是的。
616--Mm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm?么。我敢打赌你没有搜查
令进入,哈?
617--- Darn it. It's a bummer. - You wasted the day on purpose.- 真讨厌。真是太可惜了。 - 你
这个目标浪费了一天。
618--Ma'am, I have a fake badge. I would never impede your pretend investigation.夫人,我有一
个假警徽。我决不会妨碍你假装调查。
619--It's not a pretend investigation! Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.这不是一个假装的
调查!你看,看到了吗?看他?这只水獭失踪了。
620--Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him.好了,那么他们应该找一个真的
警察来找到他。
621--What is your problem? Does seeing me fail somehow make 你是有什么问题?看我的失败
622--you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?会让你卑微的生活过的好一点吗?
623--It does, 100%.确实如此,100%。
624--Now, since you're sans warrant. I guess we're done?现在,由于你没法继续了。我想我们
该结束了?
625--Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.好,结束了,笔给你。
626--First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser.首先,你在闹兔脾气,再
来,你非常输不起。
627--See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over.回头见了,毛毛警官,很悲伤已经结束了。
628--- I wish I could have helped more. - The thing is, you don't need...- 我希望我能帮助更多。
- 关键是,你不需要......
629--a warrant if you have probable cause, and I'm pretty sure I saw a...搜查令如果有可能的原
因,我敢肯定,我看到了一个...
630--shifty lowlife climbing the fence. So you're helping plenty! Come on!徒手爬过栅栏的罪犯。
所以,你看你帮我很多的,走吧!
631--2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it!2-9-T-H-D-0-3!就是这个!
632--Polar bear fur.北极熊的毛。
633--- Oh my God! - What? What?- 哦,我的上帝! - 什么?什么?
634--The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!鼠帮的难听老音乐!
635--But on CD. Who still uses CDs?他们买 CD。都什么年代了谁买 CD?
636--Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.胡萝卜头,如果你的水獭在这里,他
肯定有个很糟糕的一天。
637--Those are claw marks. You ever seen anything like this?这些都是爪痕。你有没有看过像这
样的?
638--- No. - Oh, wait. Look!- 第 - 哦,等等。看!
639--This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.就是这个,埃密特奥特顿,肯定是这
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
20 / 41
里。
640--What do you think happened?你认为发生了什么?
641--Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur...哦,不,等一下。北极熊皮毛...
642--Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. I know whose car this is, we gotta go!鼠帮音乐,昂贵的专用杯,
我知道是谁的车了,我们要走了!
643--- What? Whose car is it? - The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.- 什么?谁的车呢?
- 极地区最恐怖的犯罪头子。
644--They call him Mr. Big, and he does not like me. So we gotta go!人称 B 老大,他一点都不喜
欢我,所以我们得赶快走了!
645--I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene.我不会离开,这是一个犯罪现场。
646--Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene...那么,这会是一个更大的犯罪现场...
647--if Mr. Big finds me here, so we're leaving right now.如果 B 老大认为我到这里来,所以我们
现在要走了。
648--Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see.雷蒙德!那是凯文吗?好久不见。
649--And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me?竟然说到不见,何不就当没看
到我呢?
650--Huh? For old times sake?咦?看在老朋友的分上?
651--That's a no..看来是没门..
652--What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you?你做了什么,让 B 先生这么气你?
653--I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug 我,呃...我曾经卖给他一条很贵的羊
毛毯
654--that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt.那是用臭鼬屁股的皮毛制成。
655--Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers.哦,我们死定了。
656--- Is that Mr. Big? - No.- 这是 B 老大吗? - 不是。
657--- What about him? Is that him? - No.- 那么他呢?是他吗? - 不是。
658--- That's gotta be him. - Stop talking. Stop talking. Stop talking!- 那一定是他。 - 别说话。
别说话。别说话!
659--Huh.呵呵。
660--Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder...B 老大,先生,这纯粹是一个小小的 ...
661--Hmmph.哼。
662--Yeah.是啊。
663--This is a simple misunderstanding.这纯粹是一个小小的误解。
664--You come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married.你胆敢在我女儿的婚
礼这一天来我家。
665--Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so...嗯,其实,我们也不想打扰,所
以...
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(4)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: