666--Point is, I did not know that it was your car,问题是,我不知道这是你的车,
667--and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding!并且我当然也不知道您女儿今
天结婚!
668--I trusted you, Nicky.我信任你,尼基。
669--I welcomed you into my home.我欢迎你到我家。
670--We broke bread together.我们一起吃。
671--Grandmama made you a cannoli.奶奶给你一个香炸奶酪卷。
672--And how did you repay my generosity?而你是怎么对待我的慷慨的?
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
21 / 41
673--With a rug made from the butt of a skunk.卖给我一个臭鼬屁股毛做的毛毯。
674--A skunk-butt rug.一只臭鼬屁股毛地毯。
675--You disrespected me.你不尊重我。
676--You disrespected my grandmama,你不尊重我的奶奶,
677--who I buried in that skunk-butt rug.她被埋在那件臭鼬屁股毛的毛毯里。
678--I told you never to show your face here again, but here you are.我告诉过你不要再出现在我
面前,但你现在在这。
679--Snooping around with this...和这个...窥探
680--What are you? A performer? What's with the costume?你是什么?一个演员?还穿着戏服?
681--- Sir, I am a co... - Mime!- 先生,我是一个警... - 她是个哑巴!
682--She's a mime. This mime can not speak.她是一个哑巴。这个哑巴不会讲话。
683--- You can't speak if you're a mime. - No, I am a cop.- 这个哑巴不能说话,你不能说话。 -
不,我是警察。
684--And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case. And my evidence puts him in your car!然后我发现埃
密特的证件,而且证据在你的车里面!
685--So intimidate me all you want, I'm going to find out what you did to that otter 所以不管你要
对我怎样,我要找出埃密特到底在哪里
686--if it's the last thing I do.就算是我这一生最后做的事情。
687--Hmm. Then I have only one request.嗯。然后,我只有一个要求。
688--Say hello to Grandmama.替我跟奶奶问好。
689--Ice 'em!冻住他们!
690--No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing!不不不。我什么都没看到!我什么
都不会说的!
691--And you never will.你永远不会的。
692--Please! No, no, no, no!拜托!不,不,不,不!
693--If you're mad at me about the rug, I've got more rugs!如果你在气毯子的事,我有更多的毯
子!
694--Daddy! It's time for our dance!爹地!是跳舞的时间了!
695--Ah! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!啊!咱们怎么说的?我的婚礼上不准
冻人!
696--I have to, baby, daddy has to.我必须,宝贝,爹地必须要做。
697--- Ice 'em. - No, no, no!- 冻住他们。 - 不,不,不!
698--Wait, wait!等等,等等!
699--She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday! From that giant donut!她就是昨天从那颗差
点压到我的甜甜圈!救了我的那只兔子警官!
700--- This bunny? - Yeah. Hi!- 这个兔子? - 是啊。嗨!
701--- Hi. I love your dress. - Oh. Thank you.- 嗨。我喜欢你的裙子。 - 哦。谢谢。
702--Put them down.放他们下来。
703--You've done me a great service. I will help you find the otter.你是我女儿的大恩人。我会帮
你找到水獭的。
704--I will take your kindness, and pay it forward.我感谢你的付出,谢谢你。
705--Hmm.嗯。
706--Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family.奥特顿是我的园艺师。他就像我们家庭
的一部分。
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
22 / 41
707--He had something important he wanted to discuss.我有一些重要的事想讨论。
708--That's why I sent that car to pick him up.这就是为什么我派车请他过来。
709--But he never arrived.但他压根没到。
710--Because he was attacked.因为他被袭击了。
711--No, he attacked.不,是他攻击了。
712--Otterton?奥特顿?
713--Otterton.奥特顿。
714--He went crazy. Ripped up the car.他忽然发狂了。撕开了车。
715--Scared my driver half to death. And disappeared into the night.吓得我的司机半死。并消失
在夜色中。
716--But he's a sweet little otter.但他是一个温和的小水獭。
717--My child, we may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.我的孩子,我们可能会演
变而来,但在内心深处我们还是动物。
718--You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car.你想找到奥特顿,可以去找开车的司
机。
719--His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District.他的名字是蒙特斯。住在热带雨林区。
720--Only he can tell you more.只有他能告诉你更多。
721--Mr. Manchas?蒙特斯先生?
722--Judy Hopps, ZPD.朱迪哈波斯,动物乌托邦警方。
723--We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.我只是想知道埃密特怎么了。
724--You should be asking what happened to me.你应该问我怎么了。
725--- Whoa. A teensy otter did that? - What happened?- 哇。那是奥特顿做的? - 发生了什
么?
726--He was an animal.他是一个发狂的动物。
727--Down on all fours.四肢脚踩在地上。
728--He was a savage!他是一个野蛮的!
729--There was no warning. He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers.没有任何警告。他一直
夜嚎着。
730--Over and over, the Night Howlers!一遍又一遍的喊着夜嚎着!
731--So you know about the Night Howlers too?所以你知道夜嚎吗?
732--Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly 好好。因为我们确实就是来这里
733--what we are here to talk about. Right?谈夜嚎的。对吧?
734--Yes, so you just open the door and tell us what you know,是的,所以你只要打开门,告诉
我们你所知道的,
735--and we will tell you what we know.我们会告诉你,我们所知道的。
736--Okay?好的?
737--Okay.好的。
738--Clever fox.聪明的狐狸。
739--Mr. Manchas?蒙特斯先生?
740--Are you okay?你还好吗?
741--Run. Run!跑。快跑!!
742--- What is wrong with him?! - I don't know!- 他是怎么了? - 我不知道!
743--Jump!跳!
744--Come on!快走吧!
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
23 / 41
745--Head down!低头!
746--Officer Hopps to dispatch!哈波斯警官呼叫调度中心!
747--Are you familiar with Gazelle? Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns.你知道志羚
姐姐吧?有生以来最棒的歌手,长角的天使啊。
748--Okay, hold on. Keep watching.好,等等,继续看下去。
749--Who's that beside her? Who is it?谁是她旁边的那个?是谁呀?
750--Wow, you are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser.哇,你真是个好舞者,洪金豹。
751--It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real!是我!你认为这是真的吗?它看起来如
此真实!
752--It's not, it's just a new app.可惜不是,这只是一个新的 App。
753--- Hold on a second. - Clawhauser!- 稍等一下。 - 洪金豹!
754--Clawhauser, listen to me.洪金豹,听我说。
755--We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage!我们这边有 10-91!美洲虎变野蛮了!
756--- Vine and Tujunga! - It's Tu-hunga!- 在瑜林路! - 是雨林路!!
757--Okay, we're sending backup!好的,我们立刻派遣支援!
758--Look, over there! Head for the sky-trans!看,那边!上缆车!
759--Get in. Carrots? Carrots!上来,萝卜头?萝卜头?
760--Go!走!
761--Buddy, one predator to another.老兄,我们俩都是掠食者。
762--Now I can tell you're a little tense, so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space!你看起
来有些紧张,我给你些私人空间!
763--Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go!兔子,不管你做什么,千万不要松手!
764--- I'm gonna let go! - You're gonna to what?- 我要松手了! - 你要说什么?
765--One, two...一二...
766--Carrots, you saved my life.萝卜头,你救了我的命。
767--Well, that's what we do at the ZPD... Awww...好了,这就是我们身为警察... 呀...,
768--Well, this should be good.好了,这应该是不错的。
769--I thought this was just a missing mammal case, but it's way bigger.我以为这是一件动物失
踪的案子,但问题更加严重。
770--Mr. Otterton did not just disappear.这位奥特顿先生不只是不见了。
771--I believe he and this jaguar, they...我相信他和美洲虎,他们...
772--They went savage, sir.他们变得野蛮的,先生。
773--Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps. Animals don't go savage.野蛮?这已经不是石器时
代,哈波斯。动物不会变野蛮的。
774--I thought so too.我也这样认为。
775--Till I saw this.直到我看到了这一点。
776--What?什么?
777--He was right here!他就在这里!
778--The savage jaguar?野蛮的美洲虎?
779--Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us!长官,我确定我看到了什么,他差点杀了我们!
780--Or maybe any agressive predator looks savage to rabbits?或者是任何掠食者对你而言看起
来都像狂化了?
781--Let's go!我们走吧!
782--Wait! Sir!等等!长官!
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
24 / 41
783--I'm not the only one who saw him.我不是唯一一个目击者。
784--You think I'm gonna believe a fox?你认为我会相信一个狐狸?
785--Well, he was a key witness, and I...嗯,他是一个关键的目击证人,我...
786--Two days to find the otter, or you quit.两天找到水獭,否则你就滚蛋。
787--That was the deal.这是当初的交易。
788--Badge.警徽交出来。
789--- But, sir, we had... - Badge!- 可是,长官,我们有... - 徽章!
790--Uh, no.哦,不。
791--- What did you say, fox? - Sorry, what I said was "no...".- 你说什么,狐狸? - 对不起,我
说的是“不行...”。
792--She will not be giving you that badge.她不会给你的徽章。
793--Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile,你看,你给了她一个小
丑背心,和一个三轮笑话移动,
794--and two days to solve a case you guys haven't cracked in two weeks?你看你们给了她两天
解决这件案子,明明你们两周都不能解决的?
795--Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to get help from a fox.是的,也难怪她会找我这只狐狸帮
忙。
796--None of you guys were gonna help her, were you?你们都不是打算帮她,是吧?
797--Here's the thing, chief.这里的东西,长官。
798--You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have...你给了她 48 个小时,所以在技术
上我们仍然有...
799--ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. And that's exactly what we're gonna do.10 个小时来找到奥
特顿先生,而这就是我们正要做的。
800--So if you'll excuse us, we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack.所以,如果你不
介意的话,我们要继续去破案了。
801--Good day.祝你有美好的一天。
802--Officer Hopps.哈波斯警官。
803--Thank you.谢谢。
804--Never let them see that they get to you.永远别让他们发现他们伤到你了。
805--So...所以...
806--Things do get to you?你以前有遇过?
807--I mean not, not anymore.我的意思是不会,不会再有了。
808--But I was small and emotionally unbalanced like you once.我当时很小,跟你一样情绪化,
充满着不稳定。
809--- Har har. - No, it's true.- 哈哈。 - 是真的。
810--I think I was 8, or maybe 9...那时大概 8 岁,也许 9 岁 ...
811--And all I wanted to do was join the Junior Ranger Scouts.而我想做的就是加入童子军。
812--So my mom scaped together enough money to buy me a brand new uniform.所以,我的妈
咪一起存够了钱帮我买了一套全新的童子军的制服。
813--Because, by god, I was gonna fit in.而我穿起来合适极了。
814--Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox.我是里面唯一的掠食者,唯一的一
只狐狸。
815--I was gonna be part of a pack.我将会是他们的一。
816--- Ready for initiation? - Yeah. Pretty much born ready.- 你准备好入会仪式了吗? - 是啊。
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
25 / 41
差不多出生就做好准备了。
817--I was so proud.我很自豪。
818--Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath.好的。现在举起你的右爪,然后宣读
你的誓言。
819--I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, loyal, helpful and trustworthy.我,妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,
发誓会成为勇敢,忠诚,可靠的,值得信任的。
820--Even though you're a fox?即使你是狐狸?
821--What?什么?
822--No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys?不不!我做了什么错,你们?
823--No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do?不,谢谢!我做错了什么?我做了什么?
824--If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle?你真的认为我们会相信一只没
带防咬罩的狐狸?
825--You're even dumber than you look.你比你看上去还笨。
826--Is he gonna cry?你会伤心?
827--I learned two things that day.那一天我学会了两件事。
828--One:第一:
829--I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me.我永远不会让别人发现他们伤到我
了。
830--And two?第二个呢?
831--If the world's only gonna see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy...如果世界上唯一会看到狐
狸就是狡猾和不值得信任的...
832--There's no point in trying to be anything else.尝试当其他东西根本没意义。
833--Nick, you are so much more than that.尼克,你远不只如此。
834--Boy, look at that traffic down there.男孩,你看看下面那混乱的交通。
835--How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central?我们到交通中心把镜头交给交通中心的查
克?
836--Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams?查克,目前交通摄影机拍起来车况如何呢?
837--Nick, I'm glad you told me.妮可,我很高兴你告诉我的。
838--The jam cams...交通摄影机...
839--- Seriously, it's okay. - No, no no!- 说真的,这没关系。 - 不,不不!
840--There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy!有交通摄像头无处不在。遍部都
是!
841--- Whatever happened to that jaguar... - The traffic cameras would have caught it!- 那只美洲
虎怎么了... - 交通摄像头会抓住它!
842--- Bingo! - Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick!- 没错! - 吼吼!你这家伙够聪明!
843--However, if you didn't have access to the system before,但是,如果你之前没能进入系统,
844--I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now.我怀疑蛮牛局长现在也不会让你用。
845--No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might.没错,但是我在市政厅有一个朋友。
846--Eh. Sir, if we could just review these very important billings.呃。先生,我们可以先审查这
些非常重要的文件。
847--Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir.先生!哦,对不起。先生。
848--Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, just take care of it!好的!我听到你了,羊咩咩市长助理,你
搞定就行了!
849--Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out.拜托,然后把我下午的预约取消,我要出去
Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
26 / 41
去。
850--Oh, no, no. But, sir, you do have a meeting with 哦,不,不。但是,先生,你有会要开和
851--Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh...兽群和等级。先生,这只是,哦...
852--Oh, mutton chops.哦,羊排。
853--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help.羊咩咩市长助理,我们需要你的帮助。
854--OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT MAYOR (PLEASE KNOCK!)市长助理办公室(请敲!)
855--We just need to get into the traffic cam database.我们需要进入交通摄影机的数据库里。
856--- So fluffy! - Hey!- 好柔软喔! - 喂!
857--- Sheep never let me get this close! - You can't just touch a sheep's wool!- 羊永远不让我靠
这么近! - 你不能就这么碰人家的毛!
858--- It's like cotton candy. - Stop it!- 这就像棉花糖。 - 停下来!
859--Where to?去哪儿?
860--Ah... Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.啊... 雨林区。雨林路。
861--There. Traffic cams for the whole city.那里。交通凸轮为整个城市。
862--This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know.这是所以实际上退出。我的意思是,嗯,
你知道的。
863--I never get to do anything this important.我从来没做过这么重要的事务。
864--But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia.但你是动物乌托邦的市长助理。
865--Oh. I'm more of a glorified secretary.哦。我更像是个秘书。
866--I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.我想市长只是想要绵羊的票。
867--But he did give me that nice mug.不过他给了我那个很棒的马克杯。
868--WORLD'S GREATEST ASSISTANT MAYOR (Written with marker) DAD (Crossed out)世界上最伟
大市长助理(写有标记)数据自动处理文摘(交叉出)
869--Feels good to be appreciated.能被欣赏感觉很真好。
870--Smellwether!羊毛头!
871--Ah. That's a fun little name he likes to use.啊。这是他喜欢用一个有趣的小名字。
872--I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that.一次我给他狮子头打电话,他一点都不
在乎。
873--Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me.让我告诉你,这对我来说不是美好的一天。
874--- Yes, sir. - I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon.- 是的先生。 - 我以为你帮我取
消下午的会议。
875--Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find.噢亲爱的。我还是走吧。让我知道你发现
了什么。
876--It was really nice for me to be...这是非常好的,我是...
877--While we're young, Smellwether.虽然我们还年轻,羊毛头。
878--You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself?你觉得她睡觉时会数自己吗?
879--Shush. Okay, traffic cams..嘘。好了,交通摄影机..
880--Tujunga.... Tujunga....图洪加....图洪加....
881--We're in.我们进来了。
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(5)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: