337--Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.
小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。
338--Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...
嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些不...
339--jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.
讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。
340--All right, look.好吧,听着。
341--Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。
342--Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.
实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。
343--Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。
344--I'm not a dumb bunny.
我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。
345--Right. And that's not wet cement.
对。然后那不是未干的水泥。
346--You'll never be a real cop.
你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。
347--You're a cute meter maid, though.
你是一个可爱的交通警察。
348--Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.
也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。
349--* Everybody hurts... *
* 每个人都会受伤的... *
350--* by myself... *
* 只有独自一人... *
351--* You can't do nothing right, baby... *
* 什么都做不好,宝贝... *
352--* I'm a loser... *
* 我是一个失败者... *
353--CARROTS for ONE
一人一根胡萝卜
354--Mom & Dad
妈咪和爹地
355--- Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!
- 哦,对了,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!
356--Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?
嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?
357--- It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?
- 挺棒的! - 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?
358--Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...
当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...
359--- I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie.
- 我真的发挥作用。 -等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。
360--- Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!
- 看那个! - 哦,我亲爱的天堂!
361--Judy, are you a meter maid?
朱迪,你是交警?
362--Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..
哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..
363--- It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop!
- 那是最安全的工作! - 喔她不是个真正的警察!
364--- Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!
- 我们的祷告成真了! - 美好的一天!
365--Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!
嗬 - 嗬,交警,交警,交警!
366--- Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!
- 爹地!爹地! - 交警!
367--You know what, it's been a really long day, I should..
.我们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...
368--- You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.
- 你尽量休息。 - 那些罚单可不会自己开好。
369--- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
- 再见。 - 再见。
370--Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!
嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!
371--Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?
先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?
372--- She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!
- 她觉得自己很失败! - 哦,闭嘴!
373--- You shut up! - You shut up!
- 你闭嘴! - 你闭嘴!
374--- You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day.
- 你闭嘴! - 明天又是新的一天。
375--Yeah, but it might be worse!
是的,但它可能会更糟!
376--I was 30 seconds over!
才超过三十秒!
377--Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.
是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。
378--My mommy says she wishes you were dead.
我妈咪说她希望你能去死。
379--Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.
土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。
380--I am a real cop. I am a real cop.
我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。
381--Hey, you! Bunny!
嘿,你!兔子!
382--Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court.
先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。
383--What are you talking about?! My shop!
你在说什么?!我的店铺!
384--It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!
这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!
385--Well, are you a cop or not?
好吧,你是警察不?
386--Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!
哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!
387--- Stop in the name of the law! - Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!
- 以法律之名给我停下来! -如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!
388--Coming through!
别挡路!
389--This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.
这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援。
390--I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!
交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!
391--Woo-hoo!喔-吼!
392--LITTLE RODENTIA 老鼠城
393--- Ah! - Ahh!- 啊! - 啊!
394--Ha ha ha.哈哈哈。
395--You! Hey!您!嘿!
396--Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!
嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!
397--Stop!停下来!
398--Ahhhh!哈啊!
399--Oh.哦。
400--Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.
抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。
401--Yahhh!呀哈!
402--Bon voyage, flatfoot!
一路顺风,扁脚!
403--Huh!呵呵!
404--- Hey! Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa!
- 喂!不许动! - 吃个甜甜圈,条子!
405--Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?
喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?
406--- Ah! - Ah!- 啊! - 啊!
407--Oh!哦!
408--- I love your hair. - Thank you.
- 我喜欢你的头发。 - 谢谢。
409--Heheheheh. Come to papa!
黑黑黑黑。来爸爸这边!
410--Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line
好的。你必须排队等候
411--just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?
像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?
412--- I popped the weasel! - Hopps!
- 我抓到黄鼠狼了! - 哈波斯警官!
413--Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents...
擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城...
414--But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions.
不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。
415--Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions.
嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。
416--Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias.
这 些 特 殊 小 花 叫 做midnicampum holicithias。
417--They're a class C botanical, sir.
他们是一个 C 类植物,长官。
418--Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing...
好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大...
419--- Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy.
- 闭上你的小嘴! - 长官,我抓到了坏人。
420--That's my job.
这是我的工作。
421--Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!
你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!
422--Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.
局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。
423--- Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to...
- 现在不是时候。 - 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要...
424--- take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now!
- 这一次她似乎真的很心烦... - 现在不是时候!
425--Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,
先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,
426--I wanna be a real cop.
我想成为一个真正的警察。
427--Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted..
.你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗...
428--- when he assigned you to me? - But, sir...
- 把你分发给我? - 可是,先生......
429--Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams...
人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想......
430--magically come true! So let it go.
奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。
431--Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.
蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。
432--I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.
对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。
433--I gotta go sit down.
我得走了坐下。
434--Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.
夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。
435--My husband has been missing for ten days.
我的丈夫已经失踪十天。
436--- His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know.
- 他叫埃密特奥特顿。 - 是的。我知道。
437--He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.
他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。
438--He would never just disappear.
他绝不会就此消失。
439--Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.
夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。
440--Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.
请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。
441--- Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him.
- 奥特顿夫人。 - 我会找到他的。
442--Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!
哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!
443--Take this. Find my Emmitt.
拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。
444--Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.
让他回到我的孩子身边。请。
445--Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.
奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。
446--Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!
当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!
447--One second.一秒。
448--- You're fired. - What? Why?
- 你被开除了。 - 什么?为什么?
百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(3)在线全文阅读。
相关推荐: