77范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

商务英语写作的翻译复习题

来源:网络收集 时间:2018-11-02 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:或QQ: 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

一、句子翻译复习重点:

1. We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market. 我们愿意提供一份按国际市场为准的报价表。

2. We write to introduce ourselves as one of the leading exporters of garments in China.

我们想通过这份信来介绍一下我们公司, 我们是主要的中国时装出口公司之一.

3. Any order you might give us will receive our careful attention. 任何你提供给我们的定单,我们都会认真得对待.

4. We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们随时都愿意为你们提供价格最优惠而质量最好的商品.

5. We shall be pleased to receive your order, which will have our prompt and careful attention.

我们将很高兴收到你们的定单,并会及时认真的对待.

6. On the recommendation of China Bank, we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.

通过中国银行的介绍,我们很高兴能认识你们贵公司.

7. If you can supply goods of the type and quality required, we may place regular orders for large quantities.

如果你们能提供给我们所要求的种类和质量的产品,我们将会长期大量订货.

8. We are replacing the damaged goods and will send replacements carriage paid.

我们正在更换已经破损的货物,并即将发货,请注意运费已由我们缴付. 9. In order to promote business between us, we are airmailing to you samples, under separate cover, for your inspection.

为了能促进我们双方之间的这比生意, 根据另函中的要求,我们将空运样品过来供你们检查.

10. Our latest price list and catalogue will be sent to you upon request. 根据你们的要求, 我们将会把最新的价格表和目录传给你们. 11. We take pleasure in enclosing the latest designs of our products, which are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

很高兴我们最新设计的产品已经接近尾声,这个产品不但质量好, 而且价格公道, 我们确信,这个产品在你们市场肯定有很好的销路. 12. We are sorry we have to urge you to clear the balance immediately. 很抱歉,不得不催您, 立刻付清所欠赊帐..

13. Prompt delivery would be appreciated as the goods are needed urgently.

由于我们急需这批货物,如果你及时发货,我们将不胜感激. 14. We trust you will find our quotation satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.

我们相信你们肯定会满意我们的报价,期待收到你们的定单.

二、句子翻译复习重点:

1、We guarantee our best services at all time. 我们保证永远提供最好的服务.

2、On the recommendation of China Bank, we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.

在中国银行的推荐下,很高兴能认识贵公司.

3、We write to introduce ourselves as one of the leading exporters of garments in China

我们想通过这份信来介绍一下我们公司, 我们是主要的中国时装出口公司之一.

4、Our latest price list and catalogue will be sent to you upon request.

根据你们的要求, 我们将会把最新的价格表和目录传给你们.

5、Any order you might give us will receive our careful attention.

任何你提供给我们的定单,我们都会认真得对待

6、We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们随时都愿意为你们提供价格最优惠而质量最好的商品.

7、It would be appreciated if you would send us at your convenience catalogues of any new models of watches with their quotations.

如果方便,希望贵公司能提供给我们一份最新型号手表的目录及他们的报价表,我们将不胜感激.

8、In order to promote business between us, we are airmailing to you samples, under separate cover, for your inspection.

为了能促进我们双方之间的这比生意, 根据另函中的要求,我们将空运样品过来供你们检查.

9、We are replacing the damaged goods and will send replacements carriage paid.

我们正在更换已经破损的货物,并即将发货,请注意运费已由我们缴付.

10、 We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们愿意提供一份按国际市场为准的报价表。

11、 We shall be pleased to receive your order, which will have our prompt and careful attention.

我们将很高兴收到你们的定单,并会及时认真的对待.

12、 We take pleasure in enclosing the latest designs of our products, which are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

很高兴我们最新设计的产品已经接近尾声,这个产品不但质量好, 而且价格公道, 我们确信,这个产品在你们市场肯定有很好的销路.

13、 Prompt delivery would be appreciated as the goods are needed urgently.

由于我们急需这批货物,如果你及时发货,我们将不胜感激.

14、 We have seen your advertisement in the Foreign Trade and should be glad if you would send us prices and samples of good quality cottons available in stock.

我们在Foreign Trade这份报纸上看到了你们的广告,如果能收到你们高质量的棉线现货的样品及报价表,我们将很高兴. 15、 Unfortunately we are not in a position to accept your offer since another supplier in your market offered us the similar article at a price 3% lower.

很可惜, 我们现在不能接受你们的报盘, 因为你们那边市场有另外的供应商能向我们提供类似的商品,价格低于3%.

16、 We trust you will find our quotation satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.

我们相信你们肯定会满意我们的报价,期待收到你们的定单.

17、 If you can supply goods of the type and quality required, we may place regular orders for large quantities.

如果你们能提供给我们所要求的种类和质量的产品,我们将会长期大量订货.

18、 We are sorry we have to urge you to clear the balance immediately.

很抱歉,不得不催您, 立刻付清所欠赊帐..

19、 We are surprised and disappointed that you have failed to answer any of our two requests for payments.

我们前两次所寄出的要求贵方付清帐款一事, 至今无任何回音, 我们感到惊讶而失望.

20、 If you can adjust your accounts properly, we will settle it immediately.

如果您将帐额做必要的调整, 我们即时结清.

16、 We trust you will find our quotation satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.

我们相信你们肯定会满意我们的报价,期待收到你们的定单.

17、 If you can supply goods of the type and quality required, we may place regular orders for large quantities.

如果你们能提供给我们所要求的种类和质量的产品,我们将会长期大量订货.

18、 We are sorry we have to urge you to clear the balance immediately.

很抱歉,不得不催您, 立刻付清所欠赊帐..

19、 We are surprised and disappointed that you have failed to answer any of our two requests for payments.

我们前两次所寄出的要求贵方付清帐款一事, 至今无任何回音, 我们感到惊讶而失望.

20、 If you can adjust your accounts properly, we will settle it immediately.

如果您将帐额做必要的调整, 我们即时结清.

百度搜索“77cn”或“免费范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,免费范文网,提供经典小说综合文库商务英语写作的翻译复习题在线全文阅读。

商务英语写作的翻译复习题.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!
本文链接:https://www.77cn.com.cn/wenku/zonghe/252107.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2008-2022 免费范文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ: 邮箱:tiandhx2@hotmail.com
苏ICP备16052595号-18
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注册会员下载
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: